Human Services Technician
- Beeville, TX
What you'll be doing
- Assists with special rural immunization clinics. Updates data in the provider encounter system. Promotes the immunization registry (IMMTRAC). Conducts immunization audits at schools and day cares. Assists on disease surveillance activities as necessary. Registers patients at the clinic and keeps a reminder/recall system in place. Coordinates and assist to disseminate information to the public and medical professionals. Collects data for monthly & quarterly reports. Assists the LVN in all the office work as needed. Attends work on a regular and predictable schedule in accordance with agency leave policy and performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Ability to interpret immunization schedule, policies and procedures. Ability to maintain confidentiality. Ability to comprehend program goals, policies, and procedures. Ability to interact and maintain effective working relationships and collaboration with public, local officials, physicians, and local agency personnel. Ability to travel. Ability to conduct communicable disease investigations and document results. Knowledge of clinic/office operations. Knowledge of public health and the role it plays in the community. Skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database programs. Must be able to speak Spanish.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduation from a standard senior high school or equivalent is generally preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com