Human Resources Specialist
- Arlington, TX
What you'll be doing
- Process new employee packets and create work study appointments within a complex database, assuring accuracy and understanding the impact of an action throughout define, UT direct and HRMS. Apply knowledge of policies, procedures and departmental functions in processing actions. Provide technical support to departments on system issues within define, UT direct and HRMS review daily exception reports. Verify and process previous state employment. Process personnel files for retention and scanning. Execute public records requests. Verify employment. Conduct new employee paperwork sessions. Review and verify work authorization for citizens and international employees. Review, verify and complete I-9s. Process in coming paperwork. Provide necessary information to facilitate transition of new employee with campus and employment practices. Provide in-depth information regarding procedures and policies to employees and departments. Respond in a timely manner to all incoming emails and telephone calls. Marginal/incidental functions other functions as assigned.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate should have 3 years of experience in human resources. Must have knowledge about PeopleSoft. Accuracy in interpretation of administrative policies. Advanced knowledge in microsoft suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Strong skills in multi task.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human resources or related field.
Who is the client company
- The company provides wireless services, U-Verse, enterprise applications & managed hosting solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com