Human Resources Representative
- Sangamon County, IL
What you'll be doing
- Perform highly complex and specialized duties relating to payroll function for all agencies served by the administrative and regulatory shared services center. Perform highly responsible, complex and confidential payroll function. Confer with supervisor management staff and employee, gather information data and solicit input to resolve payroll issue. Initiate and prepare payroll voucher for submission to the department of central management service and the comptroller office for processing payroll warrant each pay period. Organize and assist with preparing supplemental payroll; maintain all related record and audit document; assure the accuracy and validity of data reflecting payroll transaction. Serve as lead worker. Prepare letter, memorandum, report, graph, etc. Provide assistance and support to the other payroll unit and assist benefit staff with the group insurance financial control system.
What your background should be
- One year of professional experience, preferably in human resource encompassing payroll function or satisfactory completion of an approved training program. Require working knowledge of Illinois state government. The personnel code, rule, position classification plan, pay plan, collective bargaining contract, departmental policies and procedure. Requires ability to treat with a high volume of information; sort information into like categories and verify by a systematic method the reliability of held information.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four years of college degree
Who is the client company
- This is a midwestern state bordering Indiana in the east and the Mississippi River in the west.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org