Human Resources Manager
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Provide strategic and generalist human resources support to the US offices: Chicago and San Francisco. Develop and administer various human resources plans and procedures. Develop, recommend, and implement HR policies and procedures; prepare and maintain employee handbook on policies and procedures. Manage corporate recruiter and benefits coordinator; partnering with each to ensure there is transparency as to the status of open positions and any benefit issues. Partner with benefits coordinator and controller when reviewing annual benefit increases and/or changes. Stay abreast of new state and federal laws concerning employee relations and company policies. Develop and maintain affirmative action program, files eeo-1 annually; maintain other records, report and log to conform to EEO regulations. Work directly with management on employee relations issues, including coaching, succession planning and progressive discipline. Maintain HRIS information in payroll system; back-up to controller to process payroll.
What your background should be
- Minimum 7 years of experience in human resources; 3+ years of managerial experience. Technology company experience a plus; global experience highly desired. Excellent written and verbal communication. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of staff and personalities. Preference for working in a collaborative, cross-team, cross-cultural capacity.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company provides ecommerce technology, services and expertise for software and cloud companies serving consumers and businesses around the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com