Human Resources Manager
- Saint Petersburg, FL
What you'll be doing
- The human resources manager will exemplify human resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, service, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a first-class service-oriented workforce. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: recruiting and interviewing candidates and legal compliance associated with hiring personnel for the resorts, sales and corporate office, also responsible for employee orientation, development and training. Administer HR policies, counseling and discipline. Collaborate with resort managers/directors of sales on policy interpretation and clarification. Maintain the human resources information system and employee database. Generalist human resources responsibilities including employee relations, community outreach, committee involvement, data entry, auditing, filing and other projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- Four years of human resources work experience required. Recruiting experience required. HR certifications preferred. Generalist human resources experience required. Candidate should possess strong organizational, communication skills, and computer skills. Candidate should have the ability to keep information confidential, to make employment-related decisions, ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced corporate environment. The candidate should have HR generalist knowledge and be versed in areas of benefits, workforce planning, recruitment and staffing strategies, workforce training and development, and workforce coaching and counseling to assist in employee relations concerns and provide support to company managers.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a resort chain that offers over a dozen resorts in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com