Human Resources Manager
- Coeur d'Alene, ID
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for managing the human resources functions of the site/region and providing leadership to the site/regional HR staff. Assist top management in planning, development, implementation and evaluation activities. Responsible for managing several human resources functions such as employment, recruiting, staffing, labor relations, state and federal law compliance, compensation, training, equal employment/affirmative action, records, safety and health, benefits and employee services. Site HR Managers are responsible for scope of management over one facility. Regional HR Managers are responsible for scope of management for two or more sites in a geographical region. Manage conflict resolution, employee retention efforts, dissemination of communication and cultural initiatives, Working with and advising site/regional leadership on HR programs and initiatives, ensure compliance under federal and state regulations and law.
What your background should be
- 3+ years Human Resources Generalist and/or Manager experience. Knowledge & understanding of employment law. coaching, counseling and conflict resolution skills. Understanding of benefits and compensation plan. Good communication skills. Good organizational skills. Professional human resources certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science with human resources emphasis. .
Who is the client company
- This is a global provider of call center, back-office and business process outsourcing (BPO) services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com