Human Resources Manager
- Pebble Beach, CA
What you'll be doing
- Report directly to the vice president of human resources and partners with a team of HR professionals within the company. Offer HR thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution. Provide insightful HR data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions. Provide expertise in the following areas: on boarding, career planning, performance management, coaching, HRIS and data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
What your background should be
- 5 years of HR or relevant experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Ability to manage multiple projects with strong time-management and prioritization skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis. Resort operations experience preferred. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospitality management.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com