Human Resources Generalist
- Hinesburg, VT
What you'll be doing
- Implement and oversee all benefits administration, including company retirement plans. Reconciliation of monthly invoices, troubleshooting benefits questions from employees. Collaborate with HR director on open enrollment. Work with accounting on processing biweekly payroll. Conduct recruitment and advertising effort for all positions, including summer and part time. Organize new employee on boarding. Maintain and review new job descriptions. Track HR metrics, including turnover, census tracking, employee satisfaction. Develop and maintain necessary reports, including AAP and EEO and ensure all labor posters are up to date. Administer and oversee internal and external employee trainings and seek new training opportunities for all employees. Work with employees on problem resolution, including referral to EAP services if appropriate. Work with HR director on compensation reviews and changes. Assist HR director on implementing new leadership development activities as appropriate. Engage in programs related to employee feedback (employee satisfaction surveys, HR exchanges. Provide ISO support. Provide input to department goal planning. Serve as backup for administration team as needed. Serve on the wellness and safety committees, attend monthly meetings. Serve as first point of contact for injuries; complete appropriate paperwork for OSHA; communicate with workers compensation carrier on WC situations.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 years experience in human resources, with an emphasis on benefits administration SHRM-CP (PHR) a plus. Experience with all areas of benefits administration. Experience with recruitment, including job fairs, advertising, interviewing, and reference checking. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills that embrace professionalism and respect for others. Ability to interact effectively with internal staff as well as the general public. Ability to work successfully in a team, to collaborate with staff in the HR department in a way that both maintains privacy and allows all team members to be effective.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four years degree in business or a related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a energy storage system integrator company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com