Human Resources Generalist
- Sugarland, TX
What you'll be doing
- This position plays a key role in providing core, common and consistent HR solutions to the Environmental and Process Monitoring (EPM) employee population at the sugar land site. Responsible for supporting day to day human resource functions for the sugar land employees including: employee relations, HR compliance, maintenance of employee records, recruiting and selection for none exempt roles, on boarding, training and development, compensation and performance management. Ensure alignment of HR processes i.e. Human Resources Review (HRR), Performance Management and Development (PMD), Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR), etc. with strategic and operating goals. Conduct employee/labor relations investigations and provide recommendation for resolution. Promote use of connect and HR1 solution center to solicit HR process/functional advice. Drive core, common and consistent HR solutions such as process improvement as well as participating in other broad scale HR projects and initiatives. Handle escalations from HR shared service center to resolve client queries and issues as appropriate. Process new hire paperwork and change of status forms. Ensures data is entered accurately and within required timeframes. Responsible for driving the hiring for band I & II level positions. Assist hiring managers with the approval, preparation and sending of offer letters. Conduct exit interviews, analyze data for trends and make recommendations for change, as appropriate. Facilitate new hire orientation and conduct local on boarding for new hires or transfers. Manage complex FMLA, Worker Comp, STD and LTD issues.
What your background should be
- May need to travel up to 10 percent of time. Minimum 2 to 3 years of related experience in a Generalist/HR Business partners role. Must be proficient in spreadsheet, presentation, & mail software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and general MS Windows operations. PHR or SPHR certification preferred. Experience leading change management efforts in a Operations setting. Familiar with FMLA, Worker Comp, STD and LTD issues. Experience using HRIS desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or business related field required.
Who is the client company
- The company is provider of biotechnology products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org