Human Resources Coordinator
- Clayton, MO
What you'll be doing
- Provide support to assigned function of human resources department as well as employees and/or job candidates. Serve as the initial contact for employees, managers or candidates regarding question, issues or processes for assigned function investigate inquiries related to assigned function, escalate complex or urgent issues to management and follow up with employees, managers or candidates regarding status, benefits, review and approve enrollment and qualifying events and follow up with employees regarding status of requests. Support assigned function by coordinating, scheduling and handling logistics requirements. Provide guidance on various HRIS systems. Assist assigned function with events, projects and initiatives. Prepare and maintain various reports from related HR or payroll systems. Provide administrative support to assigned function, including filing and invoices.
What your background should be
- Minimum 4+ years of human resources experience or knowledge of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor degree in business, human resources or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a leading multi-line healthcare enterprise that provides services to government healthcare programs.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com