Human Resources Coordinator
- Seattle, WA
What you'll be doing
- Assist with COE human resources responsibilities, including academic and non-academic HR processes and related tasks. Schedule and coordinate meetings for the HR administrator and HR manager. Coordinate and plan the annual COE community of innovators awards ceremony and the bi-annual service award ceremonies. Coordinate the student hiring process for the dean's office and college of engineering programs: includes processing paperwork, handling questions, salary data, job description analysis and coordination with hiring managers. Coordinate staff recruitment searchers: set up search committee meetings and interviews, assist hiring managers with the development of job descriptions, compile interview questions, and send out letters to candidates. On board and separate employees: ensure paperwork is complete, act as a resource for information and guidance, and coordinate with fiscal staff. Compose offer letters and other confidential documents. Gather salary data for salary comparisons using OPUS. Research and compile data for reports and projects. Monitor temporary hourly reports, send reminders to departmental contacts. Attend meetings with HR administrator and HR manager to assist in gathering information and preparing for follow-up processes: take notes, create documents, and correspond with meeting attendees with updates. Serve as back up during HR manager's absence. Assist with special projects and HR presentations. Maintain the accuracy of the budget for the community of innovators awards, ensuring all expenditures are tracked. College-wide and dean's office events and meetings. Oversee the preparation and set-up of regular administrative meetings including sending agendas, reserving space, sending meeting reminders, etc.. Serve as a resource and give guidance to the dean's office manager in planning and preparing for dean's office events, to include: community building activities, seasonal parties, retirement celebrations, etc..
What your background should be
- Three years of office experience including at least six months of experience in a human resources or related setting or equivalent education/experience. Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Excellent oral and written skills. Good attention to detail, and ability to maintain confidentiality. Ability to interact professionally with high-level staff and visitors, in person, via email, and over the phone. Experience with web management software and working with numerical data preferred. The application process for this company positions may include completion of a variety of online assessments to obtain additional information that will be used in the evaluation process.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduation or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org