Human Resources Coordinator
- Greenville, SC
What you'll be doing
- Demonstrates a professional demeanor in all interactions with visitors, vendors and business partners. Maintains employee handbooks, systems of record, business files, geographically-specific policies, company procedures, manuals and other HR policy documentation. Supports the payroll department by providing necessary employee information, reports and documentation. Supports the corporate VP of HR and field HR staff in handling matters of employee relations and counseling and discipline, as needed. Assists with the administration of the company leave plans and policies, including FMLA, STD, LTD, military leave, personal leave, etc. Assists with the administration of affirmative action programs. Maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations. Collaborates with HR team members in developing and executing HR department goals, objectives, systems and processes. Assists in generation of reports and collection of data so that decisions and results can be rendered in relation to established goals. Serves as a super-user of Lawson, HRIS and Microsoft Office software. Assists with maintenance of employee records and compiles reports from database. Recommends new approaches, systems and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the HR department and services it performs. Coordinates various HR programs such as recognition and team activities. Runs reports as required for both corporate and field HR management.Performs other HR, administrative and office management duties, tasks and responsibilities as needed.
What your background should be
- 2-4 years of recent human resources experience required. Advanced technical skills, with high proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs required. Certified typing speed of at least 50 WPM. Benefits administration experience required. Recruitment experience preferred. Eligibility to sit for and/or achievement of PHR certification preferred. Experience working in a multi-site food & beverage or hospitality industry strongly preferred. Polished and professional image with exceptional ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management or business administration required.
Who is the client company
- This is a food and beverage corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com