Human Resources Associate
- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Manage one source (HRIS) data entry for all relevant US locations ensuring data integrity. Perform regularly scheduled and ad-hoc reports and audits. Act as one source expert for the HR team. Ensure all transactions adhere to HR controls and compliance. Partner with HR generalist to support recruiting activities for the internal professional and all non-exempt staffing processes. Facilitate pre-employment and pre-onboarding processes for non-exempt new hires; support new hire acclimation into the organization. Co-facilitate the summer intern program, coordinate events and activities for all area interns and serve as point of contact throughout the summer program. Own agenda management, meeting minutes, actions and follow ups for HR team meetings. Regularly perform administrative duties such as filing, generate letters and emails. Support local activities, including right environment and affinity groups as well as other activities sponsored by HR. Manage, tracking, reporting and facilitation of confidential annual and ad-hoc employee related processes (e.g.: FMLA, On Track, and Merit).
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Ability to manage confidential information. High level of attention to detail, with a laser focus on data integrity. Strong communication skills both written and oral. Demonstrate strong customer service skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively. Ability to take initiative to identify, recommend and implement improvements. Work effectively with all levels of the organization, across cultures, and global regions.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- Engines, generators, parts and service company in Seattle, Washington.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org