Human Resources Assistant
- Las Cruces, NM
What you'll be doing
- Assists the human resources. Process accurate employment documentation of surrounding area giep locations. Maintains human resource programs, to include orientation, various training initiatives, and hris database information. Assists with the completion of workers compensation reports. Maintains and updates hard copy personnel files on a daily basis, manages documents and assure documents are received by corporate human resources department for processing in a timely manner. Conducts new hire orientation and personnel processing, for personnel including badge preparation and on-boarding paperwork. Maintains all departmental forms and manuals as well as complete all correspondence and filing as required. Assists with employment verification and social services employment verification requests, as applicable. Gather and provide data for reporting, affirmative action plan, etc. including applicant log. Provides individualized placement services. Develops and assists in the development of achievable employment goals. Maintains a tracking log for job placements and assistance provided to community members. Responsible for assisting community members access services.
What your background should be
- 1-2 years of experience in human resources department. Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2000 and XP software. Ability to handle multiple clerical duties. Bilingual english and spanish (both written and verbal). Ability to work efficiently and with accuracy.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- This is a nonprofit organization that provides job training, employment placement and other related services for people with barriers to employment.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com