Human Resources Administrator
- Brandon, FL
What you'll be doing
- The human resources administrator is responsible for the fulfillment of internal or external requests received by fax, email or internal request. This role is accountable for properly reviewing and assigning all activities to the appropriate functional area. S/he is also responsible for the accurate fulfillment of employee, manager and third party inquiries and requests, such as voe and dot verifications. Abide by documented quality and fulfillment guidelines follow operational procedures by adhering to an assigned schedule. Display dependability by being punctual and achieve an appropriate level of attendance. Assist with process improvement, support work, knowledge base improvement suggestions and peer coaching. Create cases from all nonphone channels within the case management system and index work intake from all nonphone channels. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one to three years experience in human resources, customer or client services, call center or other types of experience with heavy customer or client contact required. Intermediate skill level in microsoft office, including word and excel required. Exposure to human resources and case management technologies a plus (e.g., portal technology, content management, case management, human capital management, etc.) Preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication as well as listening skills; ability to manage confidential data preferred. Computer aptitude, including typing of at least 35 wpm, accurate data entry, and the ability to effectively work in microsoft windows based environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational beverage corporation and manufacturer; retailer and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org