Human Resources Administrator
- Burnsville, MN
What you'll be doing
- Use established recruitment techniques to attract high quality applicants and post positions within 24 hours of receiving a request to hire. Recommend new recruitment techniques as necessary. Ensure compliance with EEO laws in recruiting and hiring practices. Research, schedule and/or attend company and community job fairs as requested. Manage full-cycle recruitment process for all non-exempt positions, including the following: phone screen and choose qualified applicants. Manage interview scheduling. Record selection and rejection reasons from interviews ensuring EEOC adherence. Seek feedback from interviewers about selection criteria and recruitment for continuous improvement. Provide timely response to candidate not chosen for the positions available and file. Purge records as requested. Perform background checks on all applicants offered positions. Conduct reference checks as requested. Import applicant data through all HRIS systems to ensure accuracy and readiness for first day. Coordinate, conduct and ensure completion of new hire orientation paperwork. Assist staff with employee self service etc. Create personnel files and new hire packets for employees. Work with department managers to ensure job descriptions are kept current and/or updated as requested. Send out semi-monthly emergency contact phone list to designated parties. Track benefits eligibility and conduct benefits orientation. Help communicate information about open enrollment and benefits changes.
What your background should be
- 1-3+ years progressive, professional experience. Working knowledge of employment law and practices. Bilingual. Previous HRIS exposure and experience. Previous training and customer service experience. High levels of creativity, innovation, follow-through and the ability to be efficient. English and M.S. Office proficiency. Strong organizational and communication skills (spoken, listening, & written). Strong organizational and administrative skills with attention to detail. Ability to think creatively, use innovation, ensure follow-through and the demonstrate efficiency. Ability to work both independently and on a team with a sense of urgency, follow direction and maintain confidentiality. Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize multiple, conflicting priorities. Ability to meet deadlines, coordinate projects and work varied hours and days, inc. evenings/weekends. High ethical standards with personal integrity. Demonstrated objectivity, neutrality, and calmness under pressure and timely follow-through to commitments. Able to remain flexible to the changing needs of the business. Regular, predictable attendance.
Required Schooling / Training
- A.S. in HR management, organizational development or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about food, grocery, produce, meat and deli departments.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org