Human Resource Generalist
- Vernon, CA
What you'll be doing
- Assisting in the development and communication of a clear vision/strategy for the human resources departments that are aligned with the company vision and strategies. Assisting in the establishment and accomplishment of objectives that are aligned with the overall company strategies and objectives. Assisting in the development and staffing of an appropriate organization with the skills required to be successful and behavior that supports the companys values. Providing continuous performance feedback to personnel and developing training and education plans to enhance their capabilities and prepare them for future opportunities. Providing appropriate recognition to individuals and teams for accomplishments. Living the company values on a daily basis. Leading in the development and implementation of human resources policies, programs and services, including recruitment, selection, retention, legal compliance, employee benefits and compensation, employee relations, employment practices and procedures, employee communications and employee events for the plant facilities. Other duties assigned by manager.
What your background should be
- At least 5-7 years of experience in human resources generalist. Comprehensive knowledge of human resources and management functions such as compensation, benefits, employee relations, affirmative action, etc. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to display diplomacy in day-to-day interactions with the commitment to task with awareness of urgency.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American manufacturer and retailer of scented candles, candleholders, accessories, and dinnerware company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org