Human Resource Coordinator
- Seattle, WA
What you'll be doing
- Assist with human resources responsibilities, including academic and non-academic HR processes and related tasks. Schedule and coordinate meetings for the HR administrator and HR manager. Coordinate and plan the annual community of innovators awards ceremony and the bi-annual service award ceremonies. Enter requisitions into company hire, and oversee their progress. Coordinate staff recruitment searchers: set up search committee meetings and interviews, assist hiring managers with the development of job descriptions, compile interview questions, and send out letters to candidates. Act as a resource to college students, staff, and faculty, responding to various inquiries. Compose offer letters and other confidential documents. Gather salary data for salary comparisons using opus. Research and compile data for reports and projects. Monitor temporary hourly reports, send reminders to departmental contacts. Attend meetings with HR administrator and HR manager to assist in gathering information and preparing for follow-up processes: take notes, create documents, and correspond with meeting attendees with updates. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Three years of office experience including at least six months of experience in a human resources or related setting or equivalent education/experience. Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Excellent oral and written skills. Good attention to detail, and ability to maintain confidentiality. Ability to interact professionally with high-level staff and visitors, in person, via email, and over the phone. Experience with company hires and experience with maintaining/monitoring budgets. Experience with web management software and working with numerical data.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduation or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a nationally renowned hospital.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org