Human Resource Assistant
- Helena, MT
What you'll be doing
- Assembles and ensures supervisors receive the new employee orientation packet. Creates official personnel file for employees. Verifies necessary documents are included. Reviews notices from payroll such as name changes, termination, and so forth to determine need for change to personnel files. Receives information from classification to update the state accounting, budgeting human resource system (SABHRS). Tracks a variety of human resource related documents such as discipline and grievances; and timelines such as probationary periods and longevity. Serves as first point of contact greeting and directing individuals who call or walk-in to the appropriate person. Sorts and distributes the mail. Schedules conference rooms. Maintains the filing system following the records retention schedule.
What your background should be
- Ability to provide effective and professional customer service. Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, maintaining them over time. Ability to communicate both orally and in writing. Ability to apply general rules to specific problems.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Provides current news and access to state government information resources.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com