Human Intelligence Expert, Senior
- Fort Meade, MD
What you'll be doing
- Provide expertise in human intelligence (HUMINT) to improve the Army's capability to focus, analyze, and integrate multi-discipline operations. Assist with supporting the execution of the overarching functions and workflow to guide HUMINT processes to establish a new organizational structure. Provide functional expertise and support to policy, strategy, and planning to update policies and procedures and optimize the unit's HUMINT contributions. Attend, collaborate, and facilitate meetings with senior leaders to develop command messaging and assist with the dissemination of unit information. Apply standards and templates in accordance with DoD, Army, and specific client direction and apply process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and principles to conduct process modernization projects. Document and develop effective business process workflows to support increased efficiency and effectiveness and support the development of modem business methods, identification of best practices, and creating or improving existing SOPs.
What your background should be
- 20 years of experience with the Army. Experience with Army HUMINT authorities and processes. Knowledge of organizational design or development. Experience with process mapping or improvement preferred. Knowledge of the organizations and functions of the DoD, intelligence community, and military organizations. Ability to interact with military and civilian senior representatives. Advanced HUMINT Tradecraft Certification preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA or BS degree is required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American management consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org