- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Provide support for HRMS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements. Assist in the requirements gathering, testing and change management of system implementations, upgrades, patches and enhancements. Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or system enhancements in partnership with business and IT with approval by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. May provide overall project management for a given initiative. Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Build effective relationships both within and outside the department; seek input from and maintain effective ongoing communication with others. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. IT, payroll) to define, implement and support system interfaces.
What your background should be
- Three or more years HRIS experience in a large organization. Strong understanding of Payroll, HR and Benefit data and processes. Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools. Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Access, Project, Word and PowerPoint. PeopleSoft 8.8 or higher experience desired. Effective organizational interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree preferable in computer science or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American grocery combined company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org