HR Technical Specialist
- Albertville, AL
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is responsible for maintenance and administration of systems used by the corporate HR department. Create and troubleshoot data files to/from HR vendors. Apply electronic data loads from one source to another. Coordinate successful data interface between international payroll systems and PeopleSoft. Coordinate efforts with IT to create/test/run/schedule regular data extractions. Participate in special projects such as system implementations, data migration, etc. Support recurring HR processes such as performance appraisals and EEO reporting. Perform data audits/analysis as appropriate to ensure data integrity. Provide end-user training and support for HR systems. Maintain HR metrics data and produce related charts/graphs on a monthly/quarterly basis. Perform data entry as required, and other administrative duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Experience with HRIS, ERP, applicant tracking, payroll, or other web-based business applications. Excellent critical thinking skills-ability to analyze, evaluates, and reconciles information from various sources while meeting deadlines. Experience in report development using system query tools. Advanced skills in excel, including formulas, pivot tables, and charts/graphs. Professional communication and customer service skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in computer science or related field or equivalent required. Bachelor degree in information technology, computer science, or business administration is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a supplier of railroad and transit system products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org