HR Systems Data Analyst
- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Consults with internal customers to understand information needs and builds custom reports of a complex nature to provide information solutions. Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets. Recognizes and extracts critical indicators from large and complex data sets and interprets and expresses those indicators in a business context. Develops graphs, reports, and presentations for various company and department monthly, quarterly and yearly meetings. Performs basic statistical analyses for projects and reports. Creates and presents quality dashboards that adhere to a company standard. Generates routine and ad-hoc reports as needed. Provides complex information in an understandable and compelling manner. Creates required reports and scorecards in a durable, efficient and repeatable structure along with detailed documentation that allows other users the ability to update, maintain and recreate. Creates and manages pivot tables, & other analytical presentations of data. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of in-depth hands-on relational database and reporting experience. Knowledge of business systems and data analysis. PC software knowledge and skills, including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SQL, and Crystal reporting. Ability to compile and analyze large volumes of data from various sources. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong ability to read, analyze, and interpret HR systems technical and procedural reports. Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Strong ethics and the ability to keep information confidential. Strong attention to detail and data analysis skills. Effective interpersonal skills across various levels of the organization. Excellent customer service and communication skills. Strong organizational skills and ability to work in high-volume, fast-paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D. Bachelor degree in information management, computing, mathematics, statistics, human resources, or related fields preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a non-hazardous solid waste management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com