- Stratford, CT
What you'll be doing
- Execute provisions of the collective bargaining agreement. Managing grievances within their population and working with their relevant union counterpart to resolve them. Providing counsel to management on HR and union issues. Assist in collective bargaining negotiations enterprise-wide. Provide information related to wages, benefits, pensions, FMLA and other generalist items to their client group. Oversee or participate in special IR or HR projects and initiatives. Provide labor relations guidance and counsel and participate in the development of IR strategy and planning across the enterprise, including, but not limited to contract negotiations, arbitration proceedings, international IR, operational initiatives support, integration activities, and other dispute resolution activities.
What your background should be
- Industrial relations experience in a union-represented manufacturing environment. Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills. Ability to coach and mentor junior talent. Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills. Superior ability to analyze information and form recommendations. Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment. Strong organizational and time-management skills. Must be able to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA or BS degree required.
Who is the client company
- The company is the designers and builders of the world's most advanced helicopters for commercial, industrial, and military use.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org