- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- The HR representative is responsible for administering labor relations functions for hourly employees at the facility. The candidate will maintain positive union/management relations. S/he will coordinate and assist in UAW contract negotiations, implementation, and ongoing administration of the master and local collective bargaining agreements. Incumbent is also responsible of all aspects of hourly employee relations administration. This position will investigate and prepare responses to grievances. The role will support personnel relations activities as required. Applicant will coordinate hourly recruiting and hiring as required. Support all health and safety activities as required. Support local plant initiatives/projects. Support all health and safety activities as required.
What your background should be
- Previous experience working in labor relations in a union environment preferred. Demonstrated project management experience is required. Working knowledge of Microsoft office. Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work as a team. Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills. Demonstrated experience with delivering HR process improvement actions. Ability to guide and influence all levels. Demonstrated conflict management skills. Strong analytical, problem solving, and organization skills. Ability to work closely and successfully with others in order to deliver results. Experience in labor relations/negotiations, project management, change management, and organizational development preferred. Strong communications, interpersonal, leadership and computer skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required; master degree in related field is preferred.
Who is the client company
- A multinational automobile company; sells automobiles and commercial vehicles worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org