HR Project Manager
- Roseland, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The HR project manager is responsible for executing enterprise-wide projects which could span multiple business units and multiple HR functions both domestically and globally. Ensures that the assigned project deliverables are provided on time, within budget and in accordance to specification. Directs the daily activities of the assigned project team. Assesses project risks and hurdles and reports wider issues. Executes project procedures that support all HR functions (ex: HRPRC, staffing, benefits, global learning, comp) in accordance with project management standards. The project manager manages the delivery of either a full project or a significant portion of a very large and complex project impacting all of company. Monitors the performance of the project. Keeps the stakeholders apprised of project milestones, scope and expectations as well as performance issues and risks.
What your background should be
- Minimum 8 years of experience demonstrating successful management of multiple large scale, complex projects simultaneously.PMP preferred. Experience in HR as a skilled professional in areas such as relationship building and communicating with all levels of an organization. Possess strong analytical skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree in business/systems or human resources.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational human resource consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com