- Irving, TX
What you'll be doing
- The PHRS HR generalist at this company develops and maintains working knowledge of all PHRS components. Performs client visits to introduce new products, services and technologies to clients. Promotes PHRS products and services to fulfill ongoing client requests. The incumbent follows through on requests from clients, corporate and PHRS area manager. Gathers and maintains client service data in the PHRS database. The responsible person acts as liaison with branch, region and corporate offices to facilitate resolution of client issues regarding benefits, payroll, human resources and safety. Recommends, coordinates, and delivers training seminars for clients and their employees. Builds strong client relationships and provides quality service in an effort to retain client base. Informs and educates clients about human resources policies, procedures, performance management, recruitment and employee relations issues. The responsible person in this position delivers presentations that meet high quality standards. The person also works with PHRS HR consultant to develop appropriate strategies for clients regarding employee relations, disciplinary action, operations and performance issues. Maintains knowledge of trends and changes in human resources legislation and conveys local, state, and federal laws to clients to maintain compliance. Conducts initial Service Assessment to determine client needs.
What your background should be
- Minimum 4 years of experience is required. Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience. Local travel is required 50-65% of time. PHR certification is preferred. Successful completion of PHRS training program is required. A valid driving license is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required. Associate or bachelor degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing, payroll tax administration, time and attendance solutions and employee pay services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org