- Newark, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Assist with the implementation of HR programs within division(s) to assure their success. Provide daily consultative services, expertise and operational support to assigned division(s) on a broad spectrum of topics, including, but not limited to: employee relations and investigations, employment law, HR policies, performance management, employee movement, recruitment, developmental needs, and compensation actions. Promote the role of human resources to division(s) by communicating and supporting HR initiatives/objectives in a timely and effective manner. Ensure the effective and efficient communication of divisional needs to appropriate HR leadership and ensures the timely fulfillment of these needs. Provide human resource solutions to division(s) based on data and analysis and consistent with existing human resource policy and legal and contractual constraints. Participate and work with HR functional experts in developing, planning and implementing key initiatives. Communicate to appropriate HR leadership when policy and contractual constraints inhibit issue resolution and recommends changes and improvements to existing policies and procedures.
What your background should be
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in at least two (2) years of human resources functional areas, preferably employee relations, employment law and HR policies. Prior HR generalist experience supporting a sales division is preferred. Must have strong Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, etc.). PHR, SPHR preferred. Excellent oral and written communications skills. Comprehensive information and data gathering and analysis skills. Ability to draw solid conclusions from gathered and analyzed information and make sound recommendations timely. Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about health insurance services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com