HR Finance and Operations Analyst
- Agoura, CA
What you'll be doing
- Prepare monthly budget variance analysis and forecasting reports and provide recommendations. Prepare monthly key performance indicator metrics reports and provide analysis on trends and drivers. Develop financial and business models to provide the business additional insight to make decisions on improving the business. Reports findings and forecasts to business unit managers and above. Prepare and review special projects and initiatives to provide critical feedback to business partners. Perform consolidation and analysis on annual strategic and financial planning. Prepare ad hoc reports, analysis and conduct special projects as necessary. Analyze underlying business factors that drive expenses within the department. Lead process improvement projects.
What your background should be
- Advanced Excel skills including working knowledge of pivot tables and functions. Proficient in Access required. Experience with SAP or similar system preferred. Job duties are essentially sedentary in nature, consisting of occasion walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying ten pounds maximum, seeing, speaking, and hearing. Job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment. Candidate should have a minimum of 2-4 years of prior accounting or finance experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field required. masters or MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about home, auto and life, business insurance services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com