- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Update and maintain email distribution list and employee directory as employee movement occur. Send and collect all onboarding document to new hire. Email travel department to ensure that travel profile create for all new hire. Order IT equipment, key card, parking permit, corporate credit card and business card for all new hire. Complete concur enrollment form for all new hire. Ensure that manager send out personnel announcement on effective date for new hire and transfer. Arrange desk and office supply for all new hire. Deliver facility tour to all Austin new hire. Upload corporate photo into HRIS system for all new hire. Show all new hire how to upload corporate photo into Microsoft Outlook and global system. Ensure all new hire upload these photo within 30 days of hire. Train all new hire on how to use corporate travel system, how to complete required corporate travel form and vacation request form. Ensure that all new hire complete required training course, HR welcome compliance package and have performance goal approved by direct manager within 30 days of hire. Create a strong non exempt talent pipeline by constantly sourcing for all assigned non exempt position throughout the United States. Provide task management support to all other HR initiative. This include assist with HR event planning, ensure all location have proper employment poster displayed, as well as assist with all other initiative as needed.
What your background should be
- Must have 1-2 years (total) of experience. Knowledge of administrative procedures, process or project development and system procedures. Must be able to work flexible hours or work schedule. Requires valid driving license. The fully trained individual must develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of company policies & procedures.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma (accredited school).
Who is the client company
- This is a car rental company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org