HR Business Unit Leader-Finance Division
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Lead in the development and implementation of aligned human resource strategies in support of the business objectives, integrating the efforts of various functional areas (recruiting, compensation, O.D.). Work in partnership to guide the direction and process of leadership and associate development planning. Collaboratively work with the business and home office recruiting, guide talent acquisition direction, approach and results tied to the talent needs of the division. Generate and provide proactive human capital ideas, approaches and best practices to finance and internal audit. Positively influence the attraction and retention of an inclusive workforce and continue companies standing as an employer of choice. Provide proactive and responsive advising and counseling to division leaders and associates on: compensation, proactive associate relations, culture, structure, tradeoffs, talent capabilities, etc. Communicate and share of information and updates. Process management (talent reviews, partner reviews, etc.). Report (e.g. turnover, leadership development, compensation, including needed analytics, etc.). Provide support and results through client companies many programs.
What your background should be
- 6-8 years related HR experience with 3 years senior generalist experience preferred including the full range of technical skills to successfully and effectively perform the work. Must have a comprehensive understanding of how the above component parts of HR integrate in providing holistic solutions and be able to facilitate business leaders in implementation. Strong business acumen (understands finance's and internal audit's business plan, strategies, talent, culture). Be able to thrive in a highly matrix organization and be adapt at building relationships to obtain results. Must be able to solve complex issues by building consensus of multiple stake holders.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com