HR & Benefits Analyst
- Alpharetta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Designs, develops and implements procedural changes geared at improving productivity, quality levels and client satisfaction in support of the company HR & benefits products and services. Enables standardization, centralization and off shoring efforts in the support of margin expansion initiatives while maintaining the highest degree of customer and field focus in delivery. Facilitates and leads implementation timelines defined in accordance with business goals. Provides reporting and associated analytics/visibility to management stakeholders in support of decision making. Maintains current knowledge of evolving HR and benefit legislations. Proposes new procedures and processes to enhance the delivery of HR and benefit products and services. Leads formulation of business requirements in collaboration with internal stakeholders and collaborates with system resources to help support implementation within defined timelines. Responds to project risk factors and issues related to delivery. Effectively takes initiative from discovery, design and testing to implementation, validation and post-production activities. Applies consistent standard methodologies and effectively communicates to executive and leadership stakeholders. Highlights risk factors or project issues as they become known.
What your background should be
- At least 8 years of prior experience in client service, HR, or benefits preferred. Must have basic computer skills. Advanced in Microsoft suits Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Good communication skills. Good in English language.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American provider of business outsourcing solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org