- Rochester, NY
What you'll be doing
- Maintain contact with recruiting sources, posting available positions as needed. Communicate with applicants in person or by phone to collect necessary information for consideration, conduct phone screens, update applicant records, and to notify applicants of status. May conduct or arrange for any pre-employment testing or other processes, including reference and background checks. Also conduct random testing as required for current employees. Follow-up with hiring managers and keep detailed records on applicant status. Assist in development of applicant tracking system (ats) processes and procedures. Conduct exit interviews. Participate in annual open enrollment efforts and benefit administration as needed. Responsible for administration of random testing program (quarterly). Update employment records and human resource information system. Comply data from employment records and prepare reports. Maintain and distribute current employee information, policies, procedures, and other communications. Maintain confidentiality of human resource records and information. Support human resources department in special assignments and other duties as directed. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Two years of general human resource experience. A combination of education and experience may be considered. Not-for-profit experience desired (but not required). High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and experience working with a database and report-writing tools. Valid driving license and vehicle for travel.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or greater in human resources/business.
Who is the client company
- This is a non-profit organization that provides affordable housing and other assistance services primarily to low-income people throughout the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org