- Fort Myers, FL
What you'll be doing
- Accepts and processes residents staying in lodge/shelter in a short term housing facility (less than three months). Receives and receipts fees received from residents. Monitors the activity of residents on an assigned shift ensuring safety, security and compliance to house rules. Monitors the proper functioning of appliances and other equipment in the home. Maintains accurate and complete records and logs containing pertinent information. Ensures that lodge/shelter is maintained in a neat and proper order. Communicates effectively in a culturally competent and diverse consumer population and promotes favorable interaction with managers, co-workers and others. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One year experience performing social service work preferred or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Knowledge of general office procedures and practices. Knowledge of basic recordkeeping practices and procedures. Ability to communicate effectively with clients in order to control, lead, and motivate behavior. Ability to work with the public encompassing all types of behaviors. Ability to work independently and with limited supervision while enforcing established policies and procedures. Must have valid Florida driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a christian denominational church and an international charitable organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com