- Virginia Beach, VA
What you'll be doing
- The housing coordinator is responsible for working with identified vulnerable and chronically homeless clients to assist in securing permanent housing with supports. This position is to focus on outreach, individual assessments, assessing and assisting individuals with ph applications, and removing housing barriers for clients so that placement of those needing priority placement into permanent housing and supports happens. In addition, this position will work with both the supportive services and emergency housing service aspects of the program to administer applicable tools that lead to permanent housing with supports, which may include the coordination of professional development activities for other program staff.
What your background should be
- Applicant should have 3 to 5 years of experience in human services. Selected candidate must be privileged to drive according to the criteria set forth by agency. MVR guidelines and must possess a valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human services related field or equivalent. Master degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a faith-based nonprofit organization that provides affordable housing and other assistance services primarily to low-income people throughout the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org