- White Plains, NY
What you'll be doing
- Housekeeping worker assembles necessary cleaning supplies and equipment to transport to assigned work area. Properly and efficiently dust and damp mop floors and vacuums carpet and runners. Properly and efficiently polished floors via buffing machine. Washes walls, ceilings, wastebaskets, large refuse containers and windows by hand using the appropriate cleaning supplies. Moves furniture in order for it to be completely cleaned. Collects and disposes trash. Collects and disposes regular and infectious waste. Removes, packs and weighs medical waste. Cleans lighting fixtures, tops of windows, doorframes and other hard to reach areas. Turns, changes and cleans mattresses and bed frames. Cleans stairs as needed. Cleans patio and compactor area as needed. Hang draperies, venetian blinds, cubicle curtains and shades. Performs minor repairs when appropriate. Washes sinks, bathtubs, shower stalls, water fountains and other plumbing fixtures. Replaces disposables such as paper towels, soap, and toilet paper and plastic cups. Collects soiled linen/clothing and transports them to laundry. Cleans and prepares resident room for new admission. Cleans elevator tracks, walls, ceiling panels and floor. Covers laundry assignment as needed. Properly and efficiently cleans resident dining rooms. Distributes clean linen to resident units. Disinfects areas by appropriate means.
What your background should be
- At least 1-2 years hospital/nursing home experience preferred. Ability to use housekeeping cleaning hand tools and supplies, ladders, floor cleaning and polishing machines, wet and dry vacuums, wall washing tools, hand trucks, utility carts and dollies.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org