- Flagstaff, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Provide leadership and direction for all housekeeping and laundry activities for the hotel to ensure the highest level of cleanliness for both the guest rooms and public areas. Inspect guest rooms, public areas & heart of the house for cleanliness. Train, motivate, coach, counsel & discipline staff members. Maintain a regularly scheduled cleaning program. Prepare weekly schedule. Maintain supply and linen inventories. Update room statuses in the computer. Ensure housekeeping requests from guests or management are responded to in a timely, efficient & friendly manner.
What your background should be
- Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred. Must be able to read, write, understand and speak the English language. General knowledge of cleaning chemicals and safety preferred. Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds and carry up to 10 pounds. Must be able to spend the majority of the day walking, twisting, bending, pushing and pulling.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a chain of limited service hotels in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com