- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- Upholds company's policies and procedures, principles of responsibilities and applicable state, federal and local laws. Cleans equipment, surgical areas, storage areas, furniture and beds. Cleans spills and flooded areas. Deep cleans, sanitizes rooms, mattresses, vents, and bathrooms. Operates electrical cleaning equipment. Strips, cleans, and polishes floor and wall surfaces vacuum carpet areas. Dilutes cleaning solutions. Collects and disposes of waste including bio-hazardous medical waste according to policies and procedures, ensures bio-hazardous waste is stored and locked in approved areas. Coordinates housekeeping functions on other departments. May perform other duties as required.
What your background should be
- One (1) year of experience in environmental services department in an acute care setting preferred. Experience within environmental services in a medical center environment preferred. Ability to communicate and follow directions in English. Moderate to heavy lifting ability required.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS diploma/GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an integrated and managed care organization in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org