Housekeeping Assistant PRN
- Denver, CO
What you'll be doing
- Maintains assigned patient and non-patient areas in clean and sanitary condition by performing specialized cleaning tasks which involve operating heavy duty equipment and using special cleaning equipment. Completes all meeting room setups as assigned. When need arises, performs other duties as assigned by supervisor. The candidate recognizes and affirms the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual. Serves with compassion and kindness. The incumbent acts with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way. The candidate trusts colleagues as valuable members of the healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 6 months housekeeping experience in a healthcare or hotel setting preferred. Must be able to perform floor care, carpet care and hard floor surface duties. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English. Must have show good judgment skills and reliability. Employee will be expected to perform most job duties independently and in accordance with established departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of top hospitals, with highly rated emergency, pediatric, cancer, high risk pregnancy and BMT services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org