- Deer Harbor, WA
What you'll be doing
- Clean and maintain the resort condo units to meet property standards. Bed making and linen/towel changing. Vacuum carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies. Empty wastebaskets, clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas. Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines. Dust and polish furniture and equipment. Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items. Clean kitchen areas and dishes. Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
What your background should be
- 6 months prior housekeeping experience preferred. Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills. Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques. Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment. Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling. Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks or functions. Must learn the standards for cleanliness and maintenance of all common areas inside and outside.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company is proud to provide a full array of travel offers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org