- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for daily housekeeping service as assigned, using procedure as outlined by the hospital or service organization. Perform routine cleaning activity in patient, public and common area using prescribed, established cleaning process. Perform discharge cleaning process in inpatient room and prepare room for next admission. Perform room set up and change as needed. Keep equipment clean and functional according to procedure. Notify supervisor or manager of any equipment, furniture or building fixture that are in need of maintenance. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Basic math skills and the ability to follow instructions. Ability to maintain inventory of tools and supplies used in housekeeping activities.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest non-profit health care organizations in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org