- Farmington, CT
What you'll be doing
- Prepares cleaning products for the day. Loads products and equipment onto vehicle3. Performs routine maintenance. Uses cleaning products and procedures to clean residential homes. Sweeps and vacuums then washes all hard surface floors on hands and knees. Cleans and dusts cobwebs, including all hanging light fixtures, baseboards and windowsill search visit. Moves all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind8. Performs customer service and quality control9. Resolves customer issues before leaving home. Operates personal motor vehicle (less than 10,000 pounds and designed to carry less than 8 passengers) to transport other team members, materials, and supplies to each job site.
What your background should be
- Valid, permanent driver license from state of residence and a clean driving record, defined as no DUI-related violations within the past five years and no more than three moving violations within the past three years, are required. Current liability insurance on automobile required. Residential cleaning experience preferred. Strong and positive interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with the branch manager/service manager and customers. Ability to understand and follow directions. Ability to differentiate between variously colored cleaning products by identifying the color or product name. Ability to define specific uses of cleaning products. Ability to read and understand cleaning instructions indicated on customized service reports. Ability to endure strong physical demands consistently throughout the course of the day. Disclaimer the above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is a franchisor which sells and supports residential cleaning services franchisees throughout the United States,
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org