- McCall, ID
What you'll be doing
- Cleans resort units to include sleeping quarters, kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms. Maintains and adheres to housekeeping detail standards. Cleans, vacuums, dusts, and sanitizes bathrooms, kitchens, and lobbies. Makes beds. Replenishes supplies, such as kitchenware and toiletries. Sorts, counts, folds, marks, or carries linens. Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors. Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Make appropriate service recovery recommendations. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. Perform other duties as needed.
What your background should be
- Six months related housekeeping experience required. Detail oriented with organizational skills. Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment. Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to give high priority to customer service. Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company is a developer and marketer of flexible, points-based vacation ownership products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org