- West Bloomfield Township, MI
What you'll be doing
- Under the direction of the nursing leadership (can be defined as director/manager of the clinical resource centre/clinical resource office/nursing office based on business unit). The candidate provide supervision, leadership and administrative guidance to patient care unit by making round on their assigned shift. Responsible for adequately staffing the nursing department. Recognize the importance of efficiency and cost effectiveness while providing high quality of service. Administratively accountable for leading, managing, developing, supervising, and evaluating assigned staff. Responsible for monitoring and evaluating work performance for professional and support staff including hiring and disciplinary action for staff assigned with the clinical resource centre/clinical resource office/nursing office. Function as administrative and leadership coverage for all inpatient department area in the absence of unit leadership. Develop and maintain a wide variety of cooperative working relationship, provide instruction to associate and convey information clearly and consistently.
What your background should be
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science degree in nursing.
Who is the client company
- This is a leading health care and medical service provider in the region.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org