Hotel Room Attendant
- Conrad, MT
What you'll be doing
- Fills out appropriate forms and turns in any article(s) left by guest(s), to the head housekeeper. Strips bedding and counts linen in the room, then makes beds neatly with fresh sheets and pillowcases. Picks up debris from the floor and empties trash in waste-baskets. Cleans mirrors and shelves, wipes doors, door frames and furniture. Dusts all surfaces, arranges furniture properly and vacuum carpet. Cleans bathrooms, scrubs basins, tubs, toilets, and tile floor with appropriate chemical solution in accordance with company policy, using protective equipment. Replenishes room supplies in proper quantity and locations. Reports to executive housekeeper, all rooms that are vacant and clean and rooms that are occupied and have been cleaned. Reports to the executive housekeeper any needed repairs to furniture and fixtures. Reports all deficiencies in operation of heating and cooling systems, televisions, and replaces light bulbs as needed. Checks heating and cooling system as appropriate for the time of year, televisions, alarm clocks and all lights in all areas of the bathroom and guest room. Performs deep cleaning projects as assigned. Maintains a clean and well-stocked cart as well as other equipment.
What your background should be
- One to three months related experience and/or training. Background in housekeeping a plus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Ability to lift 30 lb. regularly and 50 lb. occasionally. Ability to stoop, bend, kneel, walk, carry, lift, climb, and have manual dexterity. Ability to work in an atmosphere that is demanding, hot, and physical. Ability to tolerate cleaning solutions on a regular basis.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- The company provides a multitude of goods and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org