Hotel Marketing Coordinator
- Las Vegas, NV
What you'll be doing
- Maintain working calendar of all promotions. Notify regional hotel marketing manager of upcoming promotions that need to be created or updated. Maintain the following spreadsheets. Ad schedule spreadsheet, master wholesaler spreadsheet, tripadvisor spreadsheet, flash sales. Create and manage source codes, rate codes, marketing key codes. Submit flash sale details to legal for approval. Create and maintain flash sale promo sheets that are a key communication tool for the reservation agents. Answer questions from guests via discussion boards. At the completion of sale, update ad schedule with number sold, total room nights, total revenue, and ADR wholesale contracts. Create initial as well as renewal. Resort content updates. Keep updated information on resorts, photos, renovations, staff. Complete data content requests. Process new accounts. Submit wholesale, flash sale, ota, and other contracts to legal. Load rates (clarity) file signed/completed documents within share drive. Ezyield set up for new wholesalers. Communication with creative services for sales collateral. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Advanced excel, word and power point skills. Time management skills. Excellent earning potential.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/four-year degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a resort and hospitality services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org