- Tuolumne, CA
What you'll be doing
- This is responsible for the supervision of all staff in assigned work area. Coordinates efforts for the assigned venue day to day operations following department policies and procedures. The position supervises the staff in the assigned area, but at times may include assisting with special catered events. Supervises hourly team members in assigned area. Writes and post weekly schedules for team members according to volume of business in a timely manner. Maintains a high standard of professionalism and work well with all team members. Ensures the presentation level, timeliness of orders for guest service to maintain guest satisfaction. Provides courteous guests service and adheres to guest service standards.
What your background should be
- Must have three years experience in the food service industry; previous supervisory experience preferred. Must have ability to learn and operate point-of-sale system. Must have possess sound, good reasoning and judgment. Must have possess money handling skills. Must have complete tips and serve safe training and certification within 90 days as a supervisor or have proof of current certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about high class hospitality.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com