Hospital Valet Parking Attendant
- Baltimore, MD
What you'll be doing
- In this key role, you will be responsible for parking and retrieving guest vehicles in a prompt yet safe manner and assisting guests with luggage, including delivery and pick up of guest luggage during arrival and departure. Maintaining pleasant, friendly and professional demeanor with all guests, co-workers and clients. Acknowledging, greeting and welcoming guests to the location, using appropriate client company protocols. Running at top speed to park and retrieve vehicles and driving slowly and cautiously. Assisting guests with bell service, luggage storage, directions, taxis, reservations, information about meeting rooms or amenities of the facility and other inquiries as needed. Explaining parking rates and retrieval procedures to guests upon arrival. Performing all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least 1-3 months related experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to perform parallel parking; manual transmission driving skills preferred. Must have and maintain a valid driving license and clean driving record. Must be able to read and write standard English language. Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests, clients and other employees. Must be able to perform basic math in relation to American money, understand rates applicable to time passed and understand 24 hour and military time systems.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospitality services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org