Hospital Services Technician
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Manufacture, store and distribute blood products/samples. Meet the quality and quantity production and distribution goals established by the department. Operate, maintain and perform quality control checks on equipment. Ensure adequate inventory of required supplies. Perform data entry and operate the computer programs associated with component production, labeling, storage, and shipping. Maintain accurate, legible and complete manufacturing department records. Perform the quarantine and disposition of unacceptable products/samples. Ensure products are suitable for release for distribution and are managed appropriately. Perform good inventory management practices throughout the manufacturing and shipping process. May perform customer service or inventory management as requested. May perform management of sample tubes. May make customer deliveries.
What your background should be
- Experience in a regulatory, laboratory or manufacturing setting preferred. Applicant should have good communication skills. Must have basic computer skills. Multitasking ability plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief and education inside the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com