Hospice & Palliative Care Physician
- Augusta, ME
What you'll be doing
- Provide clinical assistance, policy interpretation and consultation on program and program evaluation/accountability issues through guidance materials, training workshops and verbal or written communication to the clinical community. Represent the company program in local and visn work groups, meetings and conferences. Report company program updates to gec leadership as needed/requested and to visn clinical leadership committee quarterly as required. The company coordinator will support development and activities of state wide company and facilitate staff development and education in company. Monitors proper utilization of company resources and facilitate appropriate company workload capture. Provide o.p. And i.p. Consultation service related to end of life care to the medical staff. Provide consultation for pain management to medical staff. Liaison with and community company agencies. Attend bed huddle and weekly grand rounds. Participate in company after-hours on-call program. Provide leadership to center in the implementation of company in the medical center. Participate in quality assurance programs and chart reviews.
What your background should be
- Experience in medicine or osteopathic medicine. Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a state, territory, or commonwealth of the united states. Must be a board certified, or, board eligible, in one of the geral specialties approved by the american board of medical specialties/american osteopathic association. Must be proficient in written and spoken english.
Required Schooling / Training
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree.
Who is the client company
- Concerne about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org